The AppDynamics Platform, Magic Quadrant Gartner leader for Application Performance Management (APM) allows to monitor, manage, analyze and optimize application environments whose business processes are supported in more complex architectures.
This solution provides real-time information about application performance, user experience and business performance indicators, relating applications to the environment where they run (servers, network, database, etc.).
AppDynamics allows to regain a normal performance level by providing an overview of the applications that are affecting the business (long response times, SLA violations and others), automatically finding the cause of problems, 90% faster, and without causing "overhead "(consumption of less than 2% resources).
The AppDynamics Platform provides the simplicity and diagnostics that Development and Operations teams need, giving them code level visibility to face performance issues in production environments, with no need for manual intervention.
- Market recognition: leader of the Gartner Magic Quadrant since 2012;
- Extremely satisfied customers: Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 87;
- Easiness: simple to implement, use and maintain;
- Time to value: ROI in weeks rather than years;
- Architectural flexibility: on premise, cloud or hybrid;
- Revolutionary approach in application management: Business Transactions;
- High compatibility: Java, .NET, Node.js, PHP, Python and C/C ++ (Beta);
- Complete monitoring solution: Application, Database, Server, User Experience and Native Applications (Apps).